One of the roadblocks to the housing recovery has been tight mortgage credit. Diana Olick reports for Nightly Business Report (NBR) on how lenders are now starting to ease up on the types of loans they offer.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'The Laguna:' The most fun I've had on three wheels
- State legislators call EA’s game a 'Star Wars-themed online casino' preying on kids, vow action
- NBA star Ben Simmons: College sports is a dirty business
- US jobless claims fall after two straight weekly increases
- US core capital goods orders post biggest drop in a year
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS