One of the roadblocks to the housing recovery has been tight mortgage credit. Diana Olick reports for Nightly Business Report (NBR) on how lenders are now starting to ease up on the types of loans they offer.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 100 million Android users will now get more augmented reality apps, just like those on iPhone
- Vaping? You could be inhaling lead and arsenic, a new study says
- Olympic gold medalist Mikaela Shiffrin: I shunned social media during ski competition to avoid extra stress
- 'Nation of immigrants' no longer: USCIS updates mission statement
- Deficits may hurt US response to recessions, says Fed official
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS