Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent talks everything from the consumer to concerns over Europe.
The Federal Reserve starts its two-day monetary policy meeting. What should be expected? We talk with former Federal Reserve Governor Randall Kroszner.
And, NBR starts its Spring Buying Season series for housing with a look at why, Miami, one of the hardest hit areas in the downturn is suddenly booming again.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Steve Cohen's Point72 is bullish on Asia — and they like these sectors
- The crackdown on cryptocurrencies is a good thing, say traders
- Read the full statement from South Korean President Moon Jae In here
- Cramer Remix: Don’t let this buying opportunity pass again
- Cramer: Inflation is a real worry, but it's 'far from permanent'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS