Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent talks everything from the consumer to concerns over Europe.
The Federal Reserve starts its two-day monetary policy meeting. What should be expected? We talk with former Federal Reserve Governor Randall Kroszner.
And, NBR starts its Spring Buying Season series for housing with a look at why, Miami, one of the hardest hit areas in the downturn is suddenly booming again.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- U.S. stock index futures choppy as yields fluctuate
- Amazon-backed food delivery firm Deliveroo picks London for its blockbuster debut
- Major oil producers to review supply cuts in critical OPEC meeting
- EU threatens legal action against the UK — again — over Northern Ireland deal
- Australian treasurer says talks with Facebook on new media law were ‘protracted and difficult’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS