Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow aims for 10 in a row. The S&P aims for an all-time high. But, even with stocks climbing to unprecedented levels, there is a tug-of-war going on in the economy that could influence which direction the market heads from here. NBR will tell you what it means for your money. And, the growing backlash over the Transportation Security Administration’s decision to allow small knives back onto planes. What every traveler needs to know.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump selects Amy Coney Barrett to fill Ginsburg Supreme Court vacancy
- Fewer than 10% of Americans show signs of past coronavirus infection, study finds
- House Democrats prepare new $2.4 trillion stimulus plan with unemployment aid, direct payments
- Op-Ed: U.S. elections pose historic test for Reagan's 'miracle' of peaceful transition
- How SpaceX, Virgin Galactic, Blue Origin and others compete in the growing space tourism market
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS