The Catholic Church elected a new pope, Argentina’s Jorge Mario Bergoglio. He will be known as Pope Francis I. He’ll be the spiritual leader to the world’s one billion Roman Catholics, but as Mary Thompson explains in this NIGHTLY BUSINESS REPORT (NBR), he will also have to lead the church very much like a Fortune 500 CEO.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump has agreed to deal in which TikTok will partner with Oracle and Walmart
- CDC reverses controversial coronavirus guidance that said people without symptoms may not need a test
- Trump wants to move 'without delay' to replace Ginsburg, setting up epic Supreme Court fight before election
- ‘A woman of valour’ — Supreme Court mourns the loss of Justice Ginsburg
- A package addressed to Trump containing the deadly poison ricin was intercepted this week
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS