Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks continue higher but what are the threats to this market rally? Also, the individual investor missed the ride to the top – but did they really? A deep dive into how 401k’s have performed since the market bottom.
And, in tonight’s In Focus: The American Recovery series, the U.S. is on the road to energy independence, but there are still potholes ahead.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Health Secretary Alex Azar resigning on Jan. 20
- A new Covid variant has been discovered in Brazil — here's what we know so far
- NRA files for bankruptcy, says it will reincorporate in Texas
- Capitol Police probing claims GOP lawmakers gave tours to Trump supporters before riot
- Domestic terrorism has superseded the threat of international terrorism, warns ex-NYC police commissioner
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS