In Focus: Energy the third installment of a special week-long report on NIGHTLY BUSINESS REPORT (NBR). Sharon Epperson reports on the energy sector and Bob Dudley, chief executive of BP is asked if he thinks the U.S. can ever attain energy independence.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Erdogan proclaimed winner of Turkey's presidential election
- Cash hoarders aren't the only problem for Japan's struggling fund industry
- Asia set for a cautious open as US-China trade tensions simmer
- How succeeding later in life shaped Anthony Bourdain: 'I feel like I've stolen a car'
- GE is said to close in on a $3B-plus deal to sell industrial engine unit to a private equity firm
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS