In Focus: Energy the third installment of a special week-long report on NIGHTLY BUSINESS REPORT (NBR). Sharon Epperson reports on the energy sector and Bob Dudley, chief executive of BP is asked if he thinks the U.S. can ever attain energy independence.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- New Hampshire residents find what they were looking for in Trump-Clinton debate
- Donald Trump dominates Twitter mentions, with 60% of attention at halftime
- Donald Trump has the sniffles, and Twitter can't shut up about it
- Clinton: Trump 'publicly invited' Russia to hack us, which is 'unacceptable'
- Clinton slams Trump on 'the birther lie'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS