In Focus: Energy the third installment of a special week-long report on NIGHTLY BUSINESS REPORT (NBR). Sharon Epperson reports on the energy sector and Bob Dudley, chief executive of BP is asked if he thinks the U.S. can ever attain energy independence.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Sizzling rent prices cool across the nation, with New York and San Francisco leading the decline
- Official says 9 dead in fire at warehouse party in San Francisco Bay Area, scores missing
- Russia bets on Trump administration as gateway to eased sanctions
- This is flooding across the US/Mexico border in abundance—but it’s legal and helps both countries
- McConnell cautions on Obamacare repeal, says an alternative will take time
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS