In Focus: Energy the third installment of a special week-long report on NIGHTLY BUSINESS REPORT (NBR). Sharon Epperson reports on the energy sector and Bob Dudley, chief executive of BP is asked if he thinks the U.S. can ever attain energy independence.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Assange's revenge? DNC Wikileak lights up social media, steps on Kaine VP nod
- Blast tears through Kabul, killing dozens and leaving hundreds wounded
- Oil is a 'perfect match' to 2008—and a technician says that's not a good thing
- DC flexes muscles at Comic Con, drops Justice League, Wonder Woman trailers
- Why summer might be the best time to cut costs, and ask for a raise
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS